TERMS & CONDITIONS
TyreTec's Terms and Conditions
TyreTec Trading UK Ltd must receive payment in full for the goods and delivery service that you require before we can accept your order. This can either be via Paypal, Sagepay or credit/debit card via the phone.
Prices shown inclusive of VAT and are correct at the time of the website publication update and are subject to change. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of current prices and information required by current legislation. Unless specifically requested, the customer acknowledges that the product data detailed at the time of purchase was sufficient to make an informed decision to enter into a contract.
An e-mail will be forwarded to the customer confirming your purchase.
- All orders received on a working day before 15:00 on the day of purchase will normally be dispatched the same day, providing the item is in stock.
- Delivery is normally next working day (excluding Highlands and Islands which can take 2-5 working days). Please note that delivery charges for mainland UK is 7.50 inclusive of VAT per order (not per tyre) max 2 tyres. Delivery to highlands and Islands is 15.00-20.00.
- Goods will be delivered to the billing address entered through the payment pages. The system will automatically recognise this address unless you edit the shipping address in the check out pages.
- If an item is out of stock we will we inform you as soon as possible. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order, otherwise your order will be processed and dispatched as soon as stock becomes available. We always want our customers to be happy so we will also offer a close as possible alternative as an option. In the event the wrong item has been sent out by ourselves, we will incur the cost of collection and replacement and nothing further untowards.
- If an item is considered faulty. In the rare event an item has been used and found faulty, an Application Form For Tyre Examination (BRMA) has to be filled in. The tyre needs to be returned to us at the cost of the customer. Once the tyre has been examined by the manufacturer and there is a genuine fault, a replacement or part discount will be arranged at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Cancellations and returns
- Under current legislation, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within fourteen working days.
- Cancellation can only be accepted if goods are returned in original, unused condition. The customer shall be responsible for all carriage charges both the original delivery and return. Once item/s is inspected then a refund will be raised.
- To cancel your contract, contact us at email@example.com
Images and Descriptions
All images are for illustration purposes only. We endeavour to be as accurate as possible. The descriptions of advertised products are manufacturer product information and are in no way intended to be the opinions of or claims of TyreTec Trading UK Ltd.
All services provided, comply with current data protection legislation.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are unaffected